Tea Cup - Diamond Mine (Minecraft Animation) Tea Cup - Diamond Mine (Minecraft Animation)

i think i have aids now
in all seriousness, a tea cup as a main character???
i don't mind minecraft but this is pure terrible.

What Do I Talk About??? What Do I Talk About???

not bad, the animation is pretty smooth but amplify the audio a bit, it's really quiet and maybe add some background music too.
cool beans <(^u^)>

Flashoons responds:

couldn't find any good background music that went with the topic/mood. I'll turn up the audio on coming videos. And, #KeepItOutForBeanies

Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris

dude i flippin' love this!
such a creative animation style and the aniamtion is soo smooth!

Ant0on responds:

Thanks SuperJockey, glad to know you liked it!!! Check out my other cartoons if you want more smooth animation :)

My Trend Collab Piece My Trend Collab Piece

you say in your bio that you don't use flash, so I thought you would've used something better and more different, but it's quite dissapointing you use flipaclip. Even then, the animation isn't very good. Although you should keep trying i guess :/

StaticSkull responds:

zero stars?
i'm disappointed man.
also, i use flash now

Welcome To my Channel And Videos Welcome To my Channel And Videos

what the heck was that? this sin't youtube and even if it was, this is terrible.

The Animation Teacher The Animation Teacher

really good animation! made me chuckle :D

HipnikDragomir responds:

Thanks, dawg

Max Tales 1 Max Tales 1

The art wasn't very good, but the animation it's self was pretty. The audio was a little 'weird'? The animation overall was quite funny. Great job! :D

S.A.H.U. vs Funkotron S.A.H.U. vs Funkotron

really well animated, feels like a real comic!

Comick responds:

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it! Yeah SAHU has about 7 chapters of comic story already :D You can actually read it all on the link I posted in the authors comments if you get curious.

BPTV PILOT BPTV PILOT

This is bloody great!
The story and characters are well thought out and the visuals and animation are really good.
Great job!

Mad Revenge Mad Revenge

it's alright, need to be a bit smoother though :)

NTkiller responds:

I'll work on that. Thanks by the way.